There are certain staples which a specialist event production company must do well. The first of these is projection. The industry is constantly evolving, so it is important for those specialising in AV hire and multimedia production to constantly invest in the best new equipment or risk being left behind! This is why we have invested in brand new digital projectors because it’s important for us to stay at the forefront of event production. We welcome Christie Roadster WU14K-M and Mirage WU14K-M to our stock!
The features which impressed us about these Christie Projectors are:
- Lightweight chassis
- Sealed optics for bright clear projection
- Portrait format at a click of a switch
- Intelligent Lens System (automatic image adjustment for optimised screen coverage and quality)
- Embedded warping, blending and colour matching for flexible installation
- 3D capability for unforgettable projection
There is a lot of pressure on event design as the majority of events blend into one without a distinguishing feature to ensure they are remembered.
As the only event production company in the UK to own these projectors, we imagined staging an event where you are the showcase, your presentation is in stunning 3D and your conference, awards ceremony or event remains the one people talk about for years to come.
Sounds fantastic doesn’t it?
Chris Montgomery, the MD of visionevents said:
“3D projection is an important USP for us here at visionevents. I felt it was important to give our strengthened graphics production team the best quality equipment to work with for their multi-media creations. We have talented staff who can utilise our new equipment, create pioneering work in event graphics and revolutionise our AV hire offering.”
The 3D capability of the WU14K-M projectors is backed up with 2D projection at the flick of the switch which allows us to use these fabulous projectors for all sorts of events.
Our team will always advise you on what is the best equipment for your event/project, but here are a few tips from us for you to keep at the back of your mind in regards to projectors!
- 3D is not going to fit every show. It’s important for you to clearly define a creative strategy and stick to it.
- Consider the natural or ambient light in your venue, as this will determine what kind of projector we will specify for the event. The brighter the natural/ambient light, the more the projector will have to fight against it to create a great image, resulting in us using a stronger, brighter projector.
- Machines do create noise, so consider how things are projected to minimise this impact. The stronger and brighter the projector, the more noise it create, so if we need to fly the projectors at the front of the stage, we will always advise you use the ‘quieter’ projectors.
- Rear projection is always very useful for Conferences as it allows keynote speakers the freedom to walk around stage, in front of the screen, without casting any shadows. This means they can be interactive with their presentations and is particularly useful when doing wide-screen shows or if the venue has low ceiling height. You will need to factor the extra space required in the floor plan!
If you have an awards ceremony, conference or Christmas party around the corner, feel free to get in touch with our event production specialists: email@example.com.
Edinburgh: 0131 334 3324
Glasgow: 0141 334 3324
London: 0207 936 9800